Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Map Idea.

SuperNovaTron

I don't know if any one has said this before. But has any one seen the sun as like an perfect place for a endgamers paradise. Well I was watching the newest live stream while they were taling about end game and higher than rare mods, I was playing the game while listening to the live stream and saw the sun just sitting there big flaming and no missions so i thought hey make that the end gamers paradise. To put an end to all the "this game is to easy" talk when you've maxed all your frames guns and mods.

I'm talking the full nine, mobs all lvl 75-100 all enemies from all factions with some sort of always aggresive ai rollers and nervos constant fire damage as your in the F$%king sun,and boss fights in every other room(ok so i see how this could be exploitable so nvm that) all enemies with increased fire rate and accuaracy.you only have a 10 minuite clock from the start of the mission. incorporate some parkour and just make it alot harder for the people with max mods guns frames and patatoed the heck out.

And the only way to unlock the sun is to complete every mission on every planet in the system. just an idea that hit me while playing tonight. please tell me what you guys think of this idea. 

EDIT:Alright i was getting a little carried away there at the end with the boss stuff im just saying i want harder AI S#&$ make it full of lvl 100 "stalkers" (that don't exsist)

sorry for the short post earlier(thats why it sounded a little sketchy) had just got done with a 5 hour framing for resources session for when the dojos come out was all hyped about the idea lmao :)

Edited by SuperNovaTron