Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunting Tranquil Cleave

(PSN)Grievermode

I've looking for this thing (solo) for quite a while now and still no luck. So was wandering "the more the merrier" preferaby if there's a nekro would humbly lend a hand, that aside even it's not a nekros it's fine, if there's any other's who accidentally on the same boat situation like i said the more the merrier right ? and who knows maybe by teaming up maybe my luck will change..... for the better(....or for the worse, lol).

That aside will online this whole week solely for this purpose(well primary at least) at Midnight South East Asian Time. So if you like please join me.(because it's get pretty tiresome soloing cambria alone for the 40th time for one day). 

• 4 weeks later...

Update 

Well the tranquil cleave hunts is over (obtained 3 of them) with one of them from trade of. And then the gift from lotus alert.

With that im happy to shelved the hunts of tranquil cleave at least for now (currently had my eye set on another illusive prize TAT "why is it everything that is good is always the hardest"). Thank's a lot to all of you tenno.

That aside im online most of days (whenever im not at work), so if there's anyone need me i'll try to help out (Pay it forward) send me message and inv... but please not a blind invite.

@thrasher: hi man ! sorry for the late reply, i'll try to help out. send me inv ingame.