The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Got A Docking Bay! (And Suggestion Too)

matrixEXO

I like this docking bay you guys added into the mining station!

ZIlymVZ.jpg

AbLyn0h.jpg

Now that's done, time for my suggestion. Make this bay a possible entrance and/or exit for certain missions.

Another idea is a new mode called Destruction. It requires a Coop game and can only be played via Online/Private. The way it works is that you fly into the hanger with (minimum of 1, maximum of 2) bomb/s. The idea is that, when a Warframe takes those bombs, it completely disables them from shooting (though bombs can be dropped the same way as you would to the datamass). This way, the teammates needs to protect the bomb carrier to the destination point. When the bomb is primed, a definite timed extraction will trigger. Any new objectives may occur while this timed extraction occurs but are optional (you get a guaranteed Uncommon or higher mod if you do managed to complete the objective and escape).

So, what do you guys think of my suggestions?

Edited by matrixEXO

the only thing that I don't like is that it is only playable as an alert mission. The idea is great and I agree with the <only cooperative> part, but I would like to play it a lot of times because of the random objectives... Maybe there could be 2 random objectives after the bomb has been planted, an optional one with a random <common- uncommon- rare> mod or credits and another main objective with a guaranteed rare mod (only once per day) or some more money or a little amount of platinum sometimes if you got very lucky. So players can farm some credits in an easier way, but they are not going to abuse of this to farm mods. (sorry for the bad English :P)

the only thing that I don't like is that it is only playable as an alert mission. The idea is great and I agree with the part, but I would like to play it a lot of times because of the random objectives... Maybe there could be 2 random objectives after the bomb has been planted, an optional one with a random mod or credits and another main objective with a guaranteed rare mod (only once per day) or some more money or a little amount of platinum sometimes if you got very lucky. So players can farm some credits in an easier way, but they are not going to abuse of this to farm mods. (sorry for the bad English :P)

Well, I actually only added the on-Alert part since I felt that it makes people more interested to play that kind of Alert mission. That being said, I don't oppose to changing my opening post. Also, chances are that playing it as a regular mission will not yield any objective at all.

Edited by matrixEXO