The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sincerely Geoff, Scott, Steve, And Rebecca

N4G4M4K1

It has been my absolute pleasure to have enjoyed what a work of art your efforts has yielded. Warframe, by far, is the best free to play game I have ever seen. It has shattered what I once defined as "F2P Standards". The quality, content, depth, and theme are nothing less than admirable. I would like to take this opporotunity to express my graditude to your developement team and expereinces with the game.

A week ago, I woke up to my friend browsing on my computer. The first thing he said to me was "Have you heard of Warframe?", I asked what it was and upon hearing it was another F2P MMO, I wasn't too enthused. Just in spite, I told him to bring up some gameplay footage, and he brought up the trailer.

"No, I mean actual gameplay footage. Where people are playing the game."  He then clicks on what he suspected to be actual in-game content. Indeed it was, but at first I didn't beleive it. I thought it was just an alternate trailer. How wrong I was...

We had some plans that day so I really didn't care what I commited my computer to do while we were out, and after seeing what I thought at the time was too good to be true, started the download through steam. When I saw the fruits of my download query in action, my jaw quite litterally dropped. My friend, still over at the time was sitting next to me, and we immediately started rattling on about how amazing it was. Truly, the quality I have come only to expect of console games.

This last week has been an experience. It has revolutionized my life as a gamer, and dare I say, as a consumer of the arts. The amount of detail scrutinized absolutely baffles me; namely the little things you generally don't expect developement teams to pay attention to, the little things that made games like Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, and Farcry so influential. (I'm talking about TRUE scrutinization here-)

To see all of this in a title that's only in open beta raises the bar for game developers world wide. This is a masterpeice in progress you've made here, and I am ever so excited to see what layer of the atmosphere- or even further- you will take it.

, Karson M.

Gamer, Artist, EXCALIBUR

Truly, the quality I have come only to expect of console games.

With the exception of console exclusive games, nearly every game that is multi-platform is far superior on PC.

Some console ports gone wrong are bad, I admit but graphics, physics, and overall performance are way better on PC. This, assuming you have decent computer hardware that is.

+1 for the input though.

Edited by Ambience

Since you are artist maybe you could give some ideas (designs) on new maps, enemies, weapons ?

Was thinking of that myself, considering just sketching up some stuff and posting it on a thread. Even if the devs don't see it, would be nice to get some feedback on my ideas and ability. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definately get on that soon.

It has been my absolute pleasure to have enjoyed what a work of art your efforts has yielded. Warframe, by far, is the best free to play game I have ever seen. It has shattered what I once defined as "F2P Standards". The quality, content, depth, and theme are nothing less than admirable. I would like to take this opporotunity to express my graditude to your developement team and expereinces with the game.

You should check Path of Exile, it actually has way more content & depth. just saying.

+1 I agree, there are bugs and minor gameplay issues that IMO should be revisited, but for the most part, this is the best game I have ever played, and I have played a very large number of games. Graphics, community, the whole works. Kudos to them.

Edit: and lol at first post currently having +10 and second post having -9. Take that haters. Crawl back to your caves. :D

Edited by Feldgrep

Path of Exile and Warframe are the only real good F2P genre definers of the current MMO scene.

I guess Age of Wushu is trying to be the next big MMORPG after WoW but it's way too clunky just because of the translations and combat system.

The amount of detail scrutinized absolutely baffles me; namely the little things you generally don't expect developement teams to pay attention to, the little things that made games like Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, and Farcry so influential.

YPeL85H.jpg

With the exception of console exclusive games, nearly every game that is multi-platform is far superior on PC.

Some console ports gone wrong are bad, I admit but graphics, physics, and overall performance are way better on PC. This, assuming you have decent computer hardware that is.

+1 for the input though.

I meant games that are generally developed for console release. Basically, non PC-exclusive. (Which Warframe is.)

The amount of detail scrutinized absolutely baffles me; namely the little things you generally don't expect developement teams to pay attention to, the little things that made games like Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, and Farcry so influential.

YPeL85H.jpg

That's exactly what I mean! You get it!

c8f7182d.jpg

YPeL85H.jpg

Dude, this is just hilarious. You've just made my day.