Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall Run

Skyhammer92

Question

ei guys, im sorry if this is a stupid question, but i dont know how to run across halls, i open the menu and that said to press jump to run across halls, bt i press and i only can jump, can someone help me? ps: sorry fot my bad english im from portugal.

4 answers to this question

Right, so you have bad english. But let me help out, it is called walls, not halls.

You will have to be sprinting, holding down shift, and then either jump onto the wall and hold down jump, or you just run close to the wall and do the same.

A good idea would be to read on the wiki, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Maneuvers atleast there since it will tell about the moves you can do.

Jump against the wall...WHILE you are running. Default: hold shift, move towards wall, space to jump. If you run straight into a wall, you will run up and backflip off at the top. If you are running alongside a wall, jump up against the wall and you will keep running in the same direction, on the wall.

its simple )) just run forward (press "w") and then press and hold "shift" key. You warframe start to run. So you must find a wall,what you wanted)

run closely parallel to the wall,and then still press 'W' "shift" press and hold "spacebar"

you warframe must start run across the wall