Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Systems Drop Rate

Nomistrav

First time posting on the forums so please show some leniency if this has already been posted =)

I think that the Trinity Systems drop rate is really poor, I've done some google searches and there seems to be a unanimous agreement that the Trinity Systems doesn't drop very much with players spending dozens of rounds at a time with no luck getting it.

I myself have been running against the Councilor boss at least twenty times and have only recently started counting - with both the helmet and chassis ready to go. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the systems and don't feel.... how to word this.... complete, without attaining it before moving on.

Just my two cents.

Actually, just learned from another player that I've been going for the wrong item. All this time I was searching for the orange/black cylinders (rubedo, neurodes etc)  but apparently the thing you're supposed to look for is the blue/white flashing balls that look like the affinity balls.

Maybe I'll actually get my hands on it now that I know what I'm looking for ^_^

@Xoxile: I kinda wanna try it to see about that, I've only ever seen it once and it looked so weird/foreign to me I thought it was a limited edition suit xD

Yes, knowing what the blueprints look like does help.

I've seen several people miss them and have to point them to it. Another issue is how the drops happen. I've literally seen the blueprint scatter ACROSS the room away from the loot (and even in the water once). I ended up chasing it down and letting everyone know.

Trinity was my first and longest attempt (20-30 runs). Everything else has been 5-10 after knowing what to look for.

If you kill the boss from a distance it's easier to see where everything flies off to. So I back off after meleeing, and finish with a ranged weapon to watch the loot scatter (provided there isn't insane lag).

Edited by VeNoM0619

Yes, knowing what the blueprints look like does help.

I've seen several people miss them and have to point them to it. Another issue is how the drops happen. I've literally seen the blueprint scatter ACROSS the room away from the loot (and even in the water once). I ended up chasing it down and letting everyone know.

Trinity was my first and longest attempt (20-30 runs). Everything else has been 5-10 after knowing what to look for.

If you kill the boss from a distance it's easier to see where everything flies off to. So I back off after meleeing, and finish with a ranged weapon to watch the loot scatter (provided there isn't insane lag).

That and using your heavy melee to attack him will throw the physics engine into 'bat***' mode, sending his upper half (and likewise all of the loot) soaring off into the distance.

Bolt-based weapons do the same thing. Saw someone use the Bolt-rifle and pin him to the wall, loot flying off into the water.

• 2 months later...

What about if instead of having important drops on a boss fly everywhere, we have to click on the boss's body to get what he had on him? Or some type of box that would drop right where the boss was felled? It is extremely annoying to find out that what you were looking for fell into the water or somewhere unreachable ... small cracks between crates.... and you can't get to it.

Im gonna piss every one of you off with this but... i got trinity without even realizing it because i just wanted neurodes, after about 4-5 runs ever against vay hek i had the whole thing put together and the aura helmet to boot... dont get mad at me though!