Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Lotus Sahasa

I want good solid colors like black and orange/gold/red. Please dont show me a grey and brown one and call it black and orange.

I need something as impressive as this

Untitled.jpg

Paying up to 400p for a good one.

please put up pictures and some information like name, breed, gender, height, etc

FYI fluffy legs is only on female and imprints have 50/50 chance on gender so if you're lucky then you'll got male(not fluffy legs aka like in the pic). If you got female then your only choice is make the imprints of the kubrow again to use it to clone the kubrow again. It's like a gamble

Look at my kubrow

I got female on first time

sxhu79.png

And this is the same kubrow; the remake

2cx9frc.png

lol im aware that only females can possess that body type. but your argument that its a 50/50 chance is kinda like a "no S#&$" to me. regardless, i still think obtaining imprints of males wield higher chances of obtaining males. i have no proof, its just something i now feel after using multiple imprints for breeding.

i didnt say ur argument is invalid. i said its like "no shiit" to me. theres only 2 genders, of which each has a 50% chance. which means the chances of me "being lucky" has the same chance of me "being unlucky". which made whatever you wanted to say....redundant.