Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Reputation

Strac_CRO

It is funny that i see threads where nobody replied and yet OP has received 10 negative votes

This should be changed 

If you disagree with idea from OP then state your opinion ,clicking on +/- and not having anything to say on subject is bit childish 

I disagree.  Some comments are just so universally bad they don't even warrant a response.  Some posters are so apparently stupid (not saying they are stupid, just that they appear to be) that you cannot presume it worth your time to reply.

We all know trolls exist, why feed them?  

Also, I've seen it remarked (albeit in a more humorous manner) that it's functionally impossible on the internet to call someone out for most kinds of prejudice - especially when the person displaying bigoted tendencies isn't aware of how what they're doing is offensive - without starting a flamewar that provides dozens of toxic examples of that prejudice.  

I almost never do it myself, but sometimes it's far more effective to just downvote and walk away.   I mean, look how many people are upset at even the notion that they might one day be red-arrowed?