Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gametype Idea: Survive

MyNameIsDraven

I like defence missions, but its always pretty annoying trying to protect both a huge maschine and yourself at the same time. A cool gametype to introduce (in my opinion) is survival mode, and it would be similar to defense missions where as you are stuck in one room and waves come after you, but there is nothing to defend but yourself (and your teamates). And to spice things up a notch they could start the enemies off at a higher level, increase the amount of baddies, and lower the item drop rate.

Edited by MyNameIsDraven

I like defence missions, but its always pretty annoying trying to protect both a huge maschine and yourself at the same time. A cool gametype to introduce (in my opinion) is survival mode, and it would be similar to defense missions where as you are stuck in one room and waves come after you, but there is nothing to defend but yourself (and your teamates).

No.

Why? Too easy. It would be no challenge at all until you got to 150+ level enemies and then it would just be stupid. 

How? I can keep iron skin up on my Rhino indefinitely already with a combination of streamline, flow, continuity and energy siphon, not even counting energy drops. Same thing with Loki and his invisibility. Add to that the fact that I, and many others, only ever lose defense missions because some derp forgets to protect the pod, this mode would practically give away free exp and mods. 

Now, granted, I STILL WANT THIS MODE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE FUN TO ENDLESSLY MASH FACES, it won't happen unless they nerf the rewards for it.