Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter Missions Resource Pick Up Bug.

Beezil

It seems in various mission on Jupiter right now you are unable to pick up resources (energy, life support modules, etc.). I've had this occur on different missions. Survival and sabotage to name two specifically. I'm going to assume (and hope) that it has something to do with the tactical alert. I had this happen three times in a row before I stopped doing missions there. Other players in the missions I was running experienced the same problem.

Edited by Beezilbub

No, it's not lag from the host. And I'm getting a bit annoyed at this occuring to me for the umptieth time while not finding any convenient answers via search engine with people assuming latency of just several hours and this of course being normal. This is the S#&$tiest gameplay related bug Warframe is lobbing around at the moment, crashes and the graphics glitches aside.

Coincidentally (or not?), I'm also playing on Jupiter with my second character and I can at some random point simply not pick up loot except for mods and about 5% of the credits. It has been happening before the current tactical alert and it does so while I'm playing on my own with no UdSSR host to slow me down.

Fighting Alad V without mana is going to be quite a challenge without my first account's uber gear. Just saying. And it would also be nice to get the tons of credits and resources scattered everywhere. Oh and maybe ammo for the gun so I can do ranged combat.

This stuff does not work:

Mana orbs.

pm71fFI.jpg

Could really use this mana for slashing and blinding.

Health orbs.

nvzCjsL.jpg

And of course I'm going to slowly bleed to death as this health is not quite supportive.

Ammo drops.

nbPyZjQ.jpg

Some ammo for this rifle would be an absolute advantage.

Resources.

FoMnA0B.jpg

I don't know what this is or if I need it for crafting but I certainly want it.

Money.

6g62MVV.jpg

This money could come in handy for various stuff, like, for example, everything there is.

Affinity.

Mods.

Pd9J5vE.jpg

Why would this be useful.

This does work:

Everything mentioned above sporadically at times in small quantities, about 5% of the entire loot. Sometimes from enemies, sometimes from lockers or containers.

What also does not work:

Coming back at a later occasion to try again.

This bug is probably related to the "Carrier sucking stuff up but hovering it behind your head without you collecting it" issue.

-----------------

EDIT: It has happened again in the same exact tile, different mission. It worked flawlessly until I got into that room. I believe it might be the tile correlating with the issue.

------------------

TL;DR:

- Fix

- this

- game.

Edited by Schwadronaut

Yeh this isn't lag. I'm  still  getting this problem on every single survival mission on Jupiter. I just tried to do an invasion mission that was there on Elara and got the same problem. Unable to pick up health drops or activate the the health pods. I thought maybe the carrier was the problem as I had been using it on prior attempts but the invasion mission I just did, I was not using the carrier and it's still happening.

Edited by Beezilbub

Latest Jupiter Mission bug. This was an invasion, extermination on Carpo. One bypass would not work. Once everyone left, I could get through the door but since only one bypass panel was not functional the squad could not pass. Also experienced inability to pick up resources, etc. on the same mission. I have a couple of screenshots but not sure how to add images because I don't see an option for it.