The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Maps = Ninja Awesomeness!

Starforsaken

I love the new maps! And I love how there are more way to exploit the game "parkour" mechanics! I think it should be more of it, the game has so much potential in that way. I think that it should be entire maps when you have to use "ninja abilities" in order to progess. Don't you think it will be cool? Maps with a lot of wallrunning and huge abisms!

I agree with mhd. After all we are infiltrating non-ninja territories so a walkway or set of stairs is always a must for those who cannot wallrun and the like. Of course I do not deny elements should be incorporated into the levels but as for "required" that, I feel is a no-no based on level design in regards to lore of the game.

Yeah - as much as I love wallrunning, especially challenging wallruns, there are players who outright can't perform them. They shouldn't have to quit a map just because they get a tile they can't progress through.

However, I am not at all opposed to the ninja-y complex wallrunning being the much faster shortcut to the other side.

It's true that it should not be a forced path, yes. Now if we think about lore... we already have self-destructing ships (which only have a pile of fire over there and another one around a corner) don't you think that big holes and walls falling down will be more accurate? And what better than parkour on these walls? Yeah! xD

There should definately be more of it, but not to the point where the user has to do it one hundred times to complete the mission. In the future hopefully there will be more content in the "parkour" region of the game that even a "special mission" or "challenge" mission becomes availiable to test your skills in that area. Like a terrain park for example with a time limit to get to the end. It strays away from the original concept I understand but would be fun to be in there and some sort of bonus challenge to do for some extra credits or something.