Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Spawn Rates

Xevious

Has anyone else noticed the drastic increase in enemy spawn rates, in particular with the Grineer and Corpus? Now I'm not exactly complaining, as this gives me more things to shoot at and more mod drop chances; however, it can become quite a problem on certain missions such as mobile defense. The level was literally overwhelmed with a ridiculous number of units that it pretty much made the game run at the pace of a slideshow. I'm not trying to say this is a difficulty issue as much as it is a quality-of-life issue.

yeah I agree on that, since the last patch it seems that the spawns are either not capped anymore or just have drastically increased rates. Especially against Grineer security forces, that are now friggen armies at times, it can be quite the hassle. Even when I only need 2 salvos with the Burston to down one I am stuck at the same place for 5-10 minutes sometimes. This applies especially at the largest environments where, until a lockdown occurs, a clear area and hence movement is incredibly hard to achieve. It ain't completely bad when you look for drops and stuff, I agree, but those immense attack squads kind of stop the flow of the levels for me.

I counted the enemies per encounter on several occasions, and on some levels I couldn't leave a room before downing 50 enemies, while extermination missions had up to 35-40 enemies in one area. 

Edited by Jedrow