Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Centralized Hud

Xilver7

There's been a number of times in missions where it's just me and another friend trying to complete a really difficult mission, and I end up running into a group of enemies hoping to pull off a devastating ability, just to realize that I'm 5 or so energy away from doing it. Yeah, this is mostly my own fault for not keeping an eye on energy levels, but I think it'd be nice to have a constant reminder by the aiming reticule of your shields, health, energy, clip, and ammo. If any of you have played Planetside 2, there's a nice option for something like this, and it works out very nicely and helps to keep me informed of how I'm doing while still keeping an eye at what's in front of me. The layout is kind of difficult to describe in words, but it's basically having colored curved lines on either side of your reticule that grow or shrink depending on the status of whatever they represent, and maybe a small number alongside them for knowing precisely how much of X you have. If it's done correctly, I think it can help a lot of players out, though it's not for everybody.

well I can get behind one part of this, having the ability's you can't afford energy wise in yellow or red or something so that we can know without having to check the number and do the math mentally. (you know, during a firefight) 

give me an option for a central display, and I am fine with this UI option.