The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan War

Feldgrep

All right, just gunna put this out there first.. If this is in the wrong Section, and eeds to be moved to levels, tell me and i will move it. ok, now to the good part.

CLAN WARS:

As many of you probably know, there are clans in this game. atm, i dont think they do anytihng, besides get you with a group of people who can help you with missions. If I am wrong, please tell me. I was thinking, after playing many other games with factions, guilds, groups, clans, etc etc... they all have one thing in common. a map where once a week, everone who signs up fights in a huge clan war.

HOW WE MAKE THIS WORK FOR WARFRAME:

I have a few ideas.

1. There is 1 large space ship or something, one map where there are no other missions, but every weekend, there is a tournament and all clans that sign up during the week for it participate. It would be a brackated tourny, so if teams A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H join, A, and G would fight first for like 30 mins in one map, while C and D fight, etc etc. The loosers are out. the winners go on. say A, C, E, and G win. then A fights C, and E fights G. winners stay, loosers cry. again, a 30 min match. Finally, if A and G win all their matches, they fight each other. Winner wins that weeks clan war, and their clan gets a certain amount of clan points. (ill explain later)

These fights could have many different formats. 1, CTF format, you kill each other, and try to capture flags at the same time, you get points per kill, and points per flag ever 5 seconds or so. There are "Mini-Mods" that give boosts like double points for kills, double dmg, insta health restore, etc etc... when one person runs over them, it disappears for every1, and that person's team gets it.

The second way, is just by kills. Same as CTF format, just without flags.

2. It is mission style. You complete missions, and you get points for stuff. a melee kill is x points. getting 3 kills with 1 shot is x points times 3 and so on and so on. Bracket style again, and winners move on.

The matches should be like 30 mins, then 30 min break, and like 2 mmatches friday night, and 2 saturday.

There are a few places. below are the brackets

R 1:

A vs B

C vs D

E vs F

G vs H

R 2:

A vs C

E vs G

R 3:

A vs G

1st: 1

2nd: G

3rd: E, C

4th, B, D, F, H

and 1st gets x points and so on and so forth

Its really late were I am so I might be forgetting something.

Please do not leave any post saying this sucks. if you think it sucks, tell me why or tell me how to make it better.

I did try to not make it a big wall of text, so sorry if it is.

It could be a neutral zone. Like an underground fighting club. Except obviously change it to underground clan wars or something of the sort. could be a sort of rough ship with taverns etc but the real reason is the clan fighting. 

I agree it would be good 

^ignore what i said up top. Kind of just brainstorming!