Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things That Need Fixing!

-Legendzzz

1. U allready know Joining missions constant disconnects before you're able to join.

2. Can u make server decide the best posible host for the game inssted of joining some modem connection.

3. Make folders for Mods so u can manage them more easy, i have 12 pages toons of scrolling

4. Make fusing posible directly from Section like Main weapon / Warframe / etc... so its easy to find dubbles.

5. Selling of mods is pain in the &#!, as u can not select more then 1 to sell please fix this.

Suggestions 

Make platinum exchangeble 

10 000 credits = 1 Platinum   (Example)

Edited by Lolish

Trading platinum for credits I am severely against.  I would however looove for the mods screen to have some better filtering for one, and to at least get the page number buttons fixed.  Maybe it's just me but frequently the UI will overlap a page number with either previous or next page, and its really irritating.

Cool did not know about shift ;) still meny who dont know.

Well ppl that dont wanna buy platinum will never buy them no mather what u do. Insted they will quit playing and thats bad eather way. 
Let them play but make plats hard as hell to get. 

Allmost everything can be obtaind tru toons of time, insted of allmost make it everything...