Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion Compilation

Dubhlainn

Several of my friends and I play on a pretty regular basis and we are constantly coming up with things we would like to see in the game - or things we agree need to be tweaked in some way. This is not a thread to bash on the game by any means, however - we all really enjoy Warframe, we just want it to be the best game it can be.

I'll try to come back and strike-through the ones that may get added through updates. We did watch the live stream, so I have already removed those which the dev team are already working on.

Suggestions:

- Need to be able to see more statistics for weapons and frames, i.e. Modified weapon stats next to the base stats, Frame armor values and base/modified stats, etc. The more info, the better.

- When you loot a blueprint, it would be nice to see it on the side like a Mod pop-up notification. For something that important, it's very easy to miss it.

- Inventory view-able while in a mission.

- Bonus Objectives need to be included on the "tab" screen that shows your current mission objective. It is very easy to miss in the beginning without skipping cinematics.

- When a vote has been cast for a mission, the 'back' button should back you out of the vote instead of needing to back completely out of the game session.

- When in a grouped game session, if another player casts a vote, you should be able to click on the vote notification bar to zoom to the planet where the vote was cast.

- Blueprints obtained in a mission should be listed in the mission reward summary.

- While under the effects of the Shade's invisibility, you should be able to see your weapon outline like you see your frame's outline.

- Need to be able to remove gear from a gear slot. Perhaps utilize a right click interaction?

- Need a "Remove All Mods" button for weapons and frames. (Not really needed after change that allows fusing installed mods)

- Should have an option to see team health bars at all times - especially helpful when playing Trinity.

- Option to see Sentinel Health/Shield as well.

- Mission reward summary screen should also show rank progress of your Sentinel.

- Would love to see directional slicing mechanics on swords/axes. Having the enemy split apart based on the direction of the swing and the orientation of the enemies body. Basically, more varied dismemberment. It is such a cool feature, it would be great if we didn't see them always get chopped in half at the waist. (Added in update 7.9.0)

- Camera point of view should not be changed after coming out of a cinematic.

- Contact list should show what planet your friends and clan-mates are currently on.

- More filter option for Mod lists: check boxes for Rifle/Shotgun/Pistol/Melee as well as a free-text field to filter by name. (Added in previous patch)

- When applying changes to mods, should remain on the same screen instead of automatically backing you out to the main Arsenal screen.

- When removing a mod, it should be droppable anywhere in the inventory below and the UI should place it where it needs to go. Having to find an empty spot manually is cumbersome.

- Better explanation of "Rating" related to Mod collection. What does this mean? Why do I care?

- Better explanation of "Skill" stat in Profile>General Stats. What does this mean? Why do I care? It seems to fluctuate wildly.

- Need to be able to sell more than one mod at a time - or at the very least, don't take me back to the first page of mods after selling one from page six. Having to resort and clicking the page number again is cumbersome.

- Font size for Energy needs to be larger and/or scaleable. The bar functionality for energy is also non-intuitive. 1-100 energy is handled like all other bars, then once you have more than 100, the functionality changes to display a slightly different blue overlapping the original bar. It is difficult to tell what your energy level is at a glance.

- Non question mark alert missions should reward slightly higher credits to make them more enticing. (Added in previous update)

- When speeding up the crafting process in the Foundry, the amount of plat required should be pro-rated based on the amount of time remaining. Why would anyone spend 50 plat to shave of an hour when the same amount will shave off all 12? I think people would be much more willing to shave off the last couple of hours if the cost was reduced.

- (more of a bug, but...) Armor Piercing Damage is not working on the Paris bow with Charged shots, only with 'snap' shots.

That's what we have so far. If you have anything additional, please reply and I'll see about adding it to the main list.

-Dubhlainn

Edited by Dubhlainn