Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skipping Cutscenes Causes Latency Upwards Of 6 Second Delays.

__Kanade__

I began noticing that when players skip cutscenes, the game gets some serious latency issues, hitboxes, picking up objects and doors opening don't react for almost 6 seconds. There have been times when players didn't skip the opening and infil cutscenes and the game was very smooth and everything was instantanous, but when we reach the boss, they skip its cutscene, then the latency starts.

I'd like to see an escape feature if everyone really wants to skip the cutscenes, then they press esc, I prefer not to skip them to avoid the problem with odd latency.

Edited by __Kanade__

I wouldn't mind being able to independently skip the cutscenes as well, but then again you could easily be that much further ahead of your allies that did watch the cutscene and that would play into the whole 'rushers are evil' or 'explorers are rhino who want to graze' arguement.

I wouldn't mind being able to independently skip the cutscenes as well, but then again you could easily be that much further ahead of your allies that did watch the cutscene and that would play into the whole 'rushers are evil' or 'explorers are rhino who want to graze' arguement.

Or something similar like what Vindictus uses, though everyone in the party has to press esc to skip the cutscene, otherwise thsoe who pressed esc still have to watch the cutscene until the rest of the party has pressed esc also, but even in that game, skipping cutscenes in raids with 16+ ppl causes massive lag spikes for the first few seconds before going back to general server lag.

Edited by __Kanade__