Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Getting Past Laser Doors By Slide-Jumping.

MercuriaI_Temper

I've been encountering some rushers that are avoiding the hunt for the cameras that spotted them by sliding into the door and jumping at the right time, and they can bypass the damage and inconvenience. Two of my friends are doing it now, and it's getting extremely aggravating, as all they seem to be doing now is loading up on Marathon/Rush, and zipping along without a worry, trapping enemies into a small hallway for me to run into. I don't know if this is a bug, it sounds more like exploiting a glitch, but I wanted this known and spread so it can be worked on quickly.

Do Corpus get trapped behind the Lasers? The paper-bag headed freaks and their mechanical chickens seem to be able to walk through them whenever I'm around.

They can get through as they please, the lasers even deactivate around them to let them through, as if to rub in the fact that they have clearance and you don't.

They can get through as they please, the lasers even deactivate around them to let them through, as if to rub in the fact that they have clearance and you don't.

Well, yeah. They even stroke furiously to the fact that they're Corpus, while in combat.

"Who's the robot?"

I can't unhear them saying that. I just can't. It haunts me in my dreams.

Edited by Kahruvel

Well, yeah. They even stroke furiously to the fact that they're Corpus, while in combat.

"Who's the robot?"

Thank God I'm not the only one. Also, I don't even want to say what the Grineer version sounds like to me.

If Corpus is entirely unaffected by the lasers, you'd think they'd just leave all the lasers on instead of using cameras.

Thank God I'm not the only one. Also, I don't even want to say what the Grineer version sounds like to me.

If Corpus is entirely unaffected by the lasers, you'd think they'd just leave all the lasers on instead of using cameras.

That kind of thinking is going to put you in a cryo-tube, Tenno.

"Who's the robot?"

It sounds more like, "Who's the bulba", to me.

I did this too, using Excalibur's Speed Dash Ability, because i never knew about the cameras XD I thought the game just forced you to wait until the lasers shut themselves off, it wasn't until I shot a random red ligth waiting for a friend did I discover that that was the trick to turning off the lasers.

You can avoid these lasers by running at the corner and simply loosing some shield while your slung to the other side. A simply solution to this issue would be have the lazers ignore your shield :) and placing a second set immediately behind the first set of laser. This will allow us that accidently run into the lasers to say "crap wheres that camera" while the cheaters can try to rush and will die by the impact of the second laser :)

I think it's nice that you can get through that way. There were a few times where I could not find the camera at all for some odd reason and ended up dieing from the lasers trying to get past (Back when they could still kill you) Now I just dash past or let amazing lag allow me to waltz right through while shooting enemies that are standing frozen in the T-position while my allies teleport all over the map.

I love the lag when everything just stands still. It's fun making body art by shooting them with a shotgun and seeing their limbs stretch out everywhere.

Edited by VanillaRegal

This is me, standing in front of a camera on the other side of the map waiting for you to figure out how to deal with it when all the lasers in the map are turned on and you can't slide-sweep past them.

Imagine if it also stopped slide dash and rhino charge...

I think it's nice that you can get through that way. There were a few times where I could not find the camera at all for some odd reason and ended up dieing from the lasers trying to get past (Back when they could still kill you) Now I just dash past or let amazing lag allow me to waltz right through while shooting enemies that are standing frozen in the T-position while my allies teleport all over the map.

I love the lag when everything just stands still. It's fun making body art by shooting them with a shotgun and seeing their limbs stretch out everywhere.

Your team mates must have alerted the cameras, and caused the laser to activate. Since the laser won't activate if the cameras remained green.

Pretty much the only times I've been stopped by lasers is when I'm standing still or walking and the laser spawns on me. Which reminds me of a hilarious incident when I shot a camera with a Burston while standing in the doorway, the lasers came on for half a second, knocked me over, and then disappeared because the camera died.

Actually you can walk through when the lasers make way :P Best with Frost, freeze him when he's blocking the door and walk through for lulz.

This is me, standing in front of a camera on the other side of the map waiting for you to figure out how to deal with it when all the lasers in the map are turned on and you can't slide-sweep past them.

Imagine if it also stopped slide dash and rhino charge...

yeah this is called being a Di%# by most people and usualy why most current games start having a report/kick/ban feature.