Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cipher Usage

-NT-Sherlock

Just wanted to ask if anyone else thinks that ciphers need some sort of re-modeling? Right now they are only able to quickly hack a control panel if a lockdown has been triggered or you've accidentally broken a window and need to quickly undo the mess. Their price of 250 credits for a pack of 4 balances out their unusefulness, but what if they could, in the future, be something that you would constantly use?

(NONE OF THIS HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, THESE ARE JUST THOUGHTS ABOUT THE FUTURE)

1) What if you could open a single door directly in a lockdown situation by using it rather on the door without having to locate a control panel that is most likely on the other side of the room or on the next floor.

2) Totally turn off those pesky alerts without getting your ninja &#! handed to you by a shielded foe, who has most likely already kicked you down and finished destroying your shield.

3) Do something about all of  the cameras capturing your wicked smile (This can be avoided by waiting for the cameras to turn away and make a run for it, Find out more on stealth-related topics. This is really not needed but my friend asked me to point it out anyways)

4) Also, opening secret rooms which would be scattered around the maps most likely poping up once every hour or so, like the alerts, but you would have to find them without being alerted that one is hidden on the map.

(ONCE AGAIN, THESE ARE JUST THOUGHTS.) 

I'm not all negative about them. I always have one equipped for a situation where my teammates are in need of assistance and the doors have been closed.

What do you think about ciphers and other equipment, their future? Do you have any suggestions? What sort of updates do you look forward to?