The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Should I Make Next

TheAcey

So far I've had Loki, Ember, and Nyx and I sold Loki and ember and the only reason i still have nyx is because I'm not currently making a frame to replace her. The only frame I kept was rhino I don't want to waste anymore time and resources so what frame would you all suggest me craft. I had recently found out the power that Loki has but It was to late and I don't have hyena unlocksd so I was thinking of making ash but then decided to come here instead before I make him, please help.

i would suggest you to try and earn some plat through the trading system. 2 warframe slots is very little. Just try to collect them all like pokemon,

i rarely play more than 5 missions in a row with the same frame.

I only need 2 plat to get an extra slot but which frames should I make is frost gud?

All depends on your playstyle. Personally, im a big support person/ CC. Zephyr is so fun for me, but chances are you won't have access to her early on, same goes for volt. If anything, if you're CC, give hydroid or some of the other CC a go. My friend recently got Valkyr because she's a big melee frame, he's a fan so far.