Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Chat Suggestion (To Reduce Non-Warframe Discussion)

superbot34

this may not be the correct place to make this topic, but it is relevant regardless. anyway, i have noticed recently with every passing day that the global chat is becoming overfilled with spammers and chatters who talk about....anything. and the chat flys by with talk about gender and what they did over the weekend, which isn't bad or anything, but when i try to answer someone's legit question about warframe either he can't read my response because it flys by too fast, or the chat just gets filled with too much spam to notice the response. 

what my suggestion is, have the default global chat a separate server, like next to "global" and "squad" there could be "chat", which would be the default when opened up. and if someone has a question or wants to talk about the game specifically, they could go over and click "global" (the chat server now) and in theory have a better chance of being noticed and getting their question answered

I came up with this idea while trying to answer someone's question about a gun on the game, but he kept asking the question because he didn't see my answer, in which he eventually saw it.