Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Missing Yesterdays Dark Sword Bp Alert... This Was A Good Feeling After The Alert Today.

LOYALTOTHEGANK

They did it because their official Alert feed on twitter had a bug and did not list this alert and many people missed it due to thinking there was nothing special going on when they were paying attention to alerts

Edited by TinFoilMkIV

I'm sort of on the fence with the 12hr alert. They want to make the community happy because of a mistake which is good on them, but then it does take away that oh so special feeling of wielding it when virtually everyone playing today may have it. I like the gesture, but maybe 6hr.. 3hr next time?

I'm sort of on the fence with the 12hr alert. They want to make the community happy because of a mistake which is good on them, but then it does take away that oh so special feeling of wielding it when virtually everyone playing today may have it. I like the gesture, but maybe 6hr.. 3hr next time?

I don't really understand this type of thinking....why is my weapon worth less to me if someone else has it too ? Items in mmos shouldn't be special because only a few get to have them but because of the enjoyment you get from earning it and using it.

I don't really understand this type of thinking....why is my weapon worth less to me if someone else has it too ? Items in mmos shouldn't be special because only a few get to have them but because of the enjoyment you get from earning it and using it.

It was special to me because it was different. Not everyone had it, not everyone could just get it whenever they wanted. It doesn't have any insane stats that make it superior to any other weapons, it was just really rare and looked different from every other weapon aside from it's dagger counterpart. But now pretty much everyone who plays the game will have it, which takes that appeal away.