Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hey! I just recently started playing Warframe. (As in Yesterday) I'm kind of stuck and don't know what to do now that I've done the Vor questline. I've been looking for a Clan to steer me in the right direction and I stumbled across yours and decided you guys would be a good pick, feel free to invite if im allowed!

IGN- Tyieleron

1 hour ago, Ecepyre said:

I would like to join clan

Please edit your post and remove the giant quote (as it is disruptive), then post again notifying that you have done so. I will invite you afterwards.

49 minutes ago, Tyieleron said:

Hey! I just recently started playing Warframe. (As in Yesterday) I'm kind of stuck and don't know what to do now that I've done the Vor questline. I've been looking for a Clan to steer me in the right direction and I stumbled across yours and decided you guys would be a good pick, feel free to invite if im allowed!

IGN- Tyieleron

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

3 hours ago, Jonasahaa said:

Please invite me IGN: Jonasahaa

3 hours ago, GentleXD said:

Hey there,

please invite me. IGN: GentleXD

3 hours ago, byReason said:

Hello pls invite me :)

"byReason"

26 minutes ago, FlyingPanda said:

Hello I would like to join

IGN: Flyingpanda

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Ok si I'm kinda new to Pc (came from ps4) and I was wondering if I could join. I play daily and am always looking to help other players and become friends. I'm only MR 5 but I plan on getting better the more I play. My in game name is undeadcoolbrad7 and would appreciate the invitation thank you. 

31 minutes ago, undeadcoolbrad7 said:

Ok si I'm kinda new to Pc (came from ps4) and I was wondering if I could join. I play daily and am always looking to help other players and become friends. I'm only MR 5 but I plan on getting better the more I play. My in game name is undeadcoolbrad7 and would appreciate the invitation thank you. 

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.