Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

I play daily and been returning to WarFrame lately because it just seems like the best free to play game ever for some reason ;)

Would like to help players or find some friends to play on Discord and I think it's a global clan that at least posted their Discord which I quite use a lot. Maybe we can talk on Discord? Sounds like a fun and happy clan.

IGN: narunekogi

Never been in a past clan but heard there are some limited weapons, blueprints so I wanna check that out and join a big and fun community! Waiting for your reply,

narunekogi

2 minutes ago, narunekogi said:

I play daily and been returning to WarFrame lately because it just seems like the best free to play game ever for some reason ;)

Would like to help players or find some friends to play on Discord and I think it's a global clan that at least posted their Discord which I quite use a lot. Maybe we can talk on Discord? Sounds like a fun and happy clan.

IGN: narunekogi

Never been in a past clan but heard there are some limited weapons, blueprints so I wanna check that out and join a big and fun community! Waiting for your reply,

narunekogi

We have an Alliance Discord chat but I personally don't use it so I can't tell you anything about it. Invite sent.

16 hours ago, BlucoaTT5 said:

hi,

i have been playing this game for 3 years and i need a clan that is not as inactive as the clans i joined b4, and after reading the post of your clan, i decided to join your clan.

i will play 2-3 times a week.

IGN : BlucoaTT5

All clans are inactive when there's no new content to play. No content - no players. That's the nature of the game.

12 hours ago, SilverFalcon51 said:

Hi I'm SilverFalcon51 and I would like to join you're clan

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Edited by blackgu4rd

6 hours ago, ARCADESISONE said:

I am pretty active, and would love to join your clan!

IGN: ARCADESISONE

3 hours ago, The_Taste_Of_Ink said:

Mind if I tag along?

IGN: The_Taste_Of_Ink

MR: 4 going on to 5. (Completely understandable if you don't want to recruit me.)

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.