The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Time To Beat All Planets?

AstroNight

Hello All,

If you have heard of speedrunning then good if not then check out www.speedrunslive.com and watch some livestreams.

Ive had the idea of trying to speed run this game by starting at Mercury and the going throught all planets to beat the boss. (doing the 1st level unlocked on that planet and following the tree to the boss)

How long do you think you could do it in? I think it could be done in under 2hrs Solo.

Thoughts?!?!

Edited by AstroNight

You cannot do it, because certain planets unlock when you get the proper frame level, so if you are level 2 you will have most of the maps locked.

There are no restrictions for doing this kind of speed run, just beat it as fast as possible, im gonna try it and will livestream myself beating the levels however i need my level 30 volt again :/

If starting off new, it's probably going to take at least 10 hours since you will be needing mods and things as you progress further.

its not aimed at new players or low levels, mainly people who are veterans at the game and know what to do

I don't think you could truly have an official grade speed run time for this game as there is too much variation in clear time solely based on the random procedural level generation. Even if there were no enemies and it was just a race to the end, two perfect runs could come out to two very different times.

Then yes it could be done in under 2 hours for sure. Loki with sprint maxed, invisibility maxed and power duration (if it still exists, barely played since update 6). Just invisible run it, simples :)

its not aimed at new players or low levels, mainly people who are veterans at the game and know what to do

Then yes it could be done in under 2 hours for sure. Loki with sprint maxed, invisibility maxed and power duration (if it still exists, barely played since update 6). Just invisible run it, simples :)

Then you run into kill-all missions, mobile defense missions, two reactors missions, two hostages missions, and 5 waves of endless defense missions.

Edited by LoRDxDeMoN

Then you run into kill-all missions, mobile defense missions, two reactors missions, two hostages missions, and 5 waves of endless defense missions.

Kill all missions would be a breeze with invis loki... but yeah I guess the defence missions would be the most problematic... Gonna have to say it would take at least 5 hours to complete all.

Even if there were no enemies and it was just a race to the end, two perfect runs could come out to two very different times.

I agree with this point but there is always going to be lots of RNG in the games these days, the perfect run would have to worked at for along time to get it the best it possbily could, just like other games