Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Warframe Mod For 2 Primaries

Xilver7

Okay, I can already see a lot of people saying "No, no, no, NO." right now. I agree in a way. But what I'm thinking, is having a Warframe mod that will allow the player to carry 2 primary weapons with them, ideal for taking on two roles in a mission, rather than having to switch to your pistol until you've gathered enough ammo to fight again.

The way I'm thinking that this could balance, is by making the mod cost 10 mod points, and giving it a polarity that would either be new (for game changing mods, not just overall enhancement mods), or one that would fit in with Warframes that have that polarity. All in all, something like this should be expensive so that the player who equips it has this added power without having as much space to give themselves enhancements.

If you want to shoot this down, go right ahead, but in case something like this hasn't been suggested with this balance in mind, I'd at least like to have it considered.

P.S. And yeah, supercharged Warframes would handle this upgrade and still be able to equip enchancements, but that system is already in the game, so you can't say that this makes the game more Pay2Win, as long as the tradeoff is something to really consider.