The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

You know why I don't like you? You openly support what can only be called spam. Pony sh*t is everywhere, and it's downright annoying. If there's even the slightest chance of keeping it off these forums, I'll fight for it.

But... Ponies are a meme too (not one that i support but a meme nonetheless) 

It is still not ok to tell people to "get out of here" because you don't like them

But... Ponies are a meme too (not one that i support but a meme nonetheless) 

It is still not ok to tell people to "get out of here" because you don't like them

Yes, it's a meme, but it's also a stale meme. It's not even mildly amusing anymore. Hell, I'd wager that at least 80% of MLP images out there are just ripoffs of other memes with some bright colours and cartoon characters tacked on. Oh, and I think I'm justified in telling the to "get out of here", mostly because for every person that's blind enough to actually like MLP, there's another two whose vision remains clear.

Yes, it's a meme, but it's also a stale meme. It's not even mildly amusing anymore. Hell, I'd wager that at least 80% of MLP images out there are just ripoffs of other memes with some bright colours and cartoon characters tacked on. Oh, and I think I'm justified in telling the to "get out of here", mostly because for every person that's blind enough to actually like MLP, there's another two whose vision remains clear.

Well you have a point in it (im not very happy with MLP anyways) but there is still no point in being rude unless you just want to piss people off

Also: fbv10xehct.jpg