The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reflex Coil(Mod Not Working)

FrostbiteOH

Just stop watched 10 charge attacks back to back holding E till the swing was released. All my mods are maxed 60% recoil 60% fury. I started the watch soon as I hit E and ended when the final swing was done. The numbers are in seconds.

No mods 18.41

Recoil 15.63

Recoil+Fury 12.24

It does work you just don't notice it because recoil only affects the charge itself. Fury affects the actual swing speed.

*Edit forgot to mention this was with gram.

Edited by Pearlspade

The gram is strange in that, the charge time is actually reduced by reflex coil, but the swing animation is kind of slow. You can't charge attack again until the previous animation was finished.

The solution? You need the fury mod also. It speeds up the actual swing animation so you can get to charging your next attack faster.

They should buff the other melees first in my opinion. The 2 handers and dual heat sword still out DPS any other melees on bosses. Everything is good at killing trash mobs. Only a few are truly good at killing bosses efficiently.

Apparently Charge speed affects when you can -release- your key for a full charge attack.

It's hard to test it, but give it a shot.

Basically, charge up, but release it sooner than you would than just by holding down the E until the animation finishes.

Ah, never thought it would work this way, I'll try it later.