Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot

Kantid

Hello! I would like to share this point of view the gameplay. By killing enemies you will have the opportunity to get a mod resources, etc. But I met a bad moment. Often killing enemies loot flies far enough and that more unpleasant sometimes hard to reach places. If this ammo or credits, it is not terrible, but when so fly blueprints mod or resources, let's say it's not happy. One time I found killing the boss on the other end of the blueprint room. I'm not saying that that shoot out the loot should be removed. Maybe it can still be done by just less.
I also think that may be further developed design blueprint loot.

EDIT: I will say I have been saved on multiple occasions because the game mechanic that puts mods back on the surface level if they fall off is very useful. Good thinking DE.

Indeed, that was a good precaution to take. Doesn't help with situation like this, though:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/jackalblueprints.jpg/

Edit: What the frick kind of image file extension are we allowed to use on this forum if neither BMP nor JPG nor PNG works :/?

Edited by BlueSpark

What the frick kind of image file extension are we allowed to use on this forum if neither BMP nor JPG nor PNG works :/?

GIF maybe? It's not surprising bmp doesn't work, it's not really a common format for images on the webz as it's uncompressed and therefore huge.