Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Information

Juggernauted

So i have been playing this game for a few weeks, and server issues aside ive been having an excellent experience, but i would like to provide my feedback about  information on weapons and some power abilities that i would have to search the forums for quite some time to find out. ex.

- a display of base crit rate on weapong would be nice or even a detailed screen of weapon statistics because relying on the wiki is helpful but even it is missing alot of information

- a screen that shows effective mods that are useful with certain power mods and what the effects are if you upgrade that special ability mod (ie volts overload, right click it comes up with like an info screen shows e effective range, range on next rank, extra damage per light broken and reccomended mods) to get the most out of the favorite abilities that id like to use without using a mod for a while such as embers fireblast finding out that increasing power damage has no effect on the lasting AoE.

thank you warframe team for a great experience and keep up the good work

Edited by Juggernauted

Yep, personally speaking i love to read technical informations of things and do comparisons  and theorycraft, more infos about weapons but also warframes! would be nice to have; example i would like to know how much is the base speed of a warframe and its admount of stamina.

^ Agreed

The developers like to be transparent with what they are doing with Warframe's development. As far as the OP's opinions are concerned, I feel relying on speculation and regular pit stops to the wikipedia page are (A) unreliable and (B) annoying. Having more information provided in-game about Warframe and weapons base stats would go a long way.

To give an adequate example of the current lack of information provided, I would refer to the new ether blades. They are stated in-game to be "effective" against Infestation, but the actual statistic's of that damage modifier can only be speculated through other means like the wikipedia page. Characters like the Banshee don't even have a speculated armor or sprint speed on the Wikipedia page - this has not changed in the last two weeks. These inconsistencies lead to uncertainty and frustration. The game by no means is a MMO that lives and breaths a calculator format, but understanding the base stats can give the player-base the ability to make more educated and informed decisions. Decisions like which type of mods will benefit a weapon more, or which mods will benefit their Warframe the most.

Back to what I said at the beginning - If Digital Extremes wants to be transparent with their development, I would simply invite them to make a few more basic statistics available as the OP has stated.

Cheers

Edited by Aerogonis