The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris. Drawback, Speed Trigger Sound And Animation

stacey69

The sound is set to the draw of the bow at an unmoded level. If you add Speed trigger at 60% the bow will draw faster but the sound is the same as if you were drawing the bow without Speed trigger. I found my mind couldnt fire on the animation because im not looking at the bow im looking centre screen so without knowing it i was using the sound to fire Paris. 

Not sure if im explaining this right but basicly we need a new sound for drawback on Paris at 10/20/30/40/50 and 60% so when the bow draws the sound matches the drawback. If you look at your Paris when you fire this will not affect you. I always look centre screen so using Speed trigger is now pointless for me because im using sound to fire on full drawback thus losing kills due to speed in groups and lowering my dps.

Hope this makes sense thanks.

Yes it makes since its hard Ik I know I have the same problem.

What you said I agree with and I would also like to add. On another discussion we were talking about how to know the Paris charge. We all agreed there should also be some sort of charge meter somewhere on the screen along with a sound to be able to time the draw back perfectly.

Hope they do this.

-B