Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Sli Problem !

Drewmk20

I have 2 660 TI BOOST in oc with the latest drivers . Gpu usage will not go higher than 55% on both cards. In other games like crysis it will go to 90-99% ....so the problem is the game. DX9 OR DX11  the same . NO VSYNC. i get the same amount of fps with one card as i do with 2 :( Can someone tell me if the game is not sli ready or it;s me hwo's having a problem ?!

Do you have low FPS or what exactly is the problem?

Sometimes the fps dips to 40 ....and it;s a bad thing knowing that the gpus are 55% usage in SLI or 70-75% max usage in single card..... Without vsync i get 80-140 fps but sometimes like i said the fps goes down in a unpleasing mode ....

Sometimes the fps dips to 40 ....and it;s a bad thing knowing that the gpus are 55% usage in SLI or 70-75% max usage in single card..... Without vsync i get 80-140 fps but sometimes like i said the fps goes down in a unpleasing mode ....

i wished my fps would stay above 30...

i wished my fps would stay above 30...

yeah ,,,,well i paid 650 euros to get 2 gigabyte 660ti's o.c. windforce 2x to play warframe in 2560x1600p with my 120hz monitor. One card cannot mantain 120fps so i set refresh the rate to 60hz and v-sync it, but with 2 cards i presumed it would work to 100-120fps. Crysis 3 on max settings and 1920x1080p works flawlessly 60fps only dips to 45 in 2 areas but it's because the heavy physics on the Cpu workload. The thing is not the fps the thing that i ask is : ,,DOSE THE SLI WORKS FOR SOMEONE ?!'' i see in the nvidia control panel on profiles that the game suports sli but dose not take advantage of the gpus.

Edited by Drewmk20

I have 2 660 TI BOOST in oc with the latest drivers . Gpu usage will not go higher than 55% on both cards. In other games like crysis it will go to 90-99% ....so the problem is the game. DX9 OR DX11  the same . NO VSYNC. i get the same amount of fps with one card as i do with 2 :( Can someone tell me if the game is not sli ready or it;s me hwo's having a problem ?!

Useless answers from everyone.

The reason you see such low GPU usage is because, currently, the game restricts how much CPU/GPU it uses.  Supposedly its to help low end machines...but I think it just punishes high end machines more.

I think DE is working on optimization, but unsure if they plan to remove the usage cap.

Steve actually commented on this a while back, They know this is happening, basically code hasn't be optimized to make full use of higher end machines. It will eventually get fixed but it's not an immediate priority, and I have no idea what kinda time frame to expect on it and I would guess that DE doesn't know yet either.

Steve actually commented on this a while back, They know this is happening, basically code hasn't be optimized to make full use of higher end machines. It will eventually get fixed but it's not an immediate priority, and I have no idea what kinda time frame to expect on it and I would guess that DE doesn't know yet either.

Thank you very much for your answer !! Yep i thought of this the part where the game isn;t optimised for the drivers and sli. One card pulls in menu for example about 400 fps with gpu usage 50-60% but in gameplay it ranges with only one card to 40 fps to 120 constantly where there is no very demanding npcs. THX AGAIN !