Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo Charge Speed

Lotiz

I don't know if it's just me but I have my charge speed on my Scindo boosted by 50%. However when I use a charge attack the animation seems just as slow but the damage registers about half way through the swing. Anyone else having this problem?

Edited by Lotiz

The the charge speed is affected, but the swing animation is still slow. You'll need to use fury to speed up the swing animation of the charge attack so that it finishes faster, which then leads to faster charge attacks.

Ravtek is correct and I'd imagine this is how it is suppose to be. Reflex is charge speed for charging the attack and fury is fire rate for the actual swing speed. Seen plenty of these topics over the past few days and honestly I can tell a huge difference between having my fury+reflex on (60% each) and not having them on. I've stop watched them multiple times already to make sure and it does speed up your swings even with just reflex but having both makes a much larger difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, the charge animation is very annoying, though i didn't know that fury quickened the animation o.o Mostly i have qualms with that "step-in" motion right before the actual swing, it really screws up my timing and often gives chance for crewman to flee.

Edited by Roshiron