Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Critique

Clockwhirk

I have been testing this game for about a week now and am up to Ceres. The game runs smoothly with beautiful visuals, however there are a few problems with the gameplay itself.

.In the beginning, it seems as if though new players are given too much ammo, thusly reducing the need to worry about ammo in the slightest. Now I'm not saying that this should become a Deus_Ex Human Revolution but maybe the starting ammo cap should be, say, 250 for braton (perhaps lvl 1 weaps should have 60% of what their max ammo could be.). After that, when the gun levels up, its ammo cap would increase (no mods needed). What this will do is make ammo collecting something that matters while not making it an overwhelming thing.

.Another point is the "parkour". The stunts are visually entertaining yet they still need some work. Often, I will try to get to a vantage point only to have my Excalibur back-flip off of it. Meanwhile, the sideways running on walls is perfect with no glitches or issues.  Perhaps grabbing onto ledges should be easier or optional or the backflip should be optional.

. All these problems are minor and will perhaps be resolved past the beta stage. However, the biggest fix needed is with the maps. The icy stages in Neptune were definitely a breath of fresh air and a break in the monotony of countless spaceships. While the game is definitely great and the maps are fun, I (and many others) would like to see a fresh variety in map styles. 

Of course I may be wrong or the community may have other ideas. If you think I am wrong please explain to me so I can understand why.

Ammo may seem plentiful but eventually once you reach the 30+ area you will start draining ammo real fast unless your weapon is well modded. So I suggest you lvl up abit and experience it for yourself.

As for the parkour , I agree it needs some work but its good right now for consistent usage. Maybe in the future they will fine tune it.