Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Objective Marker Could Use An Altitude Indicator.

TinyLesbianRobot

I love the new enormous sections that have been added to the level tilesets, but since their addition, I have been getting lost.  A lot.

This isn't just me losing track of my position - I've learned the layouts by now - the problem is that there are often multiple exits from these areas sitting directly on top of each other, and often, more than one of them is unlocked.  As it stands, the objective marker only tells you which direction the exit is in, not if it's above or below you, and this has led to some lengthy and frustrating searches in coop games as my friends and I frantically scurry up and down winding staircases, trying to figure out which level actually houses the way forward.

This would be easy to fix.  The objective marker is already in the shape of a diamond.  If the objective is above you, the icon could have a chevron pointing up, if the objective is below you, a chevron pointing down, and if you're at the correct altitude, then the objective marker would look like it does now.

Thoughts?

I know right? SO AWESOME!

And maybe... maybe... A distance marker as well? :) Sometimes it's annoying when you have multiple mission objectives like sabotage or data theft, and you run all the way across the map only to realise you were two rooms away from the next one where you were... :)