The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Fusion Core Level Caps?

Patriarch

For awhile now I've always thought of common cores maxing at 3, uncommon at 5, as well as rares. I think I remember rares were once higher though, since I remember a rare 6 or so. Anyway, after looking through my cores i've noticed alot of commons with the potential to go to 10, same with uncommons. Has there been a stealth patch to change the new core drops potential level? Any knowledge on this would be appreciated :)

Edit: Are the old max 3/5 common/uncommon cores still being dropped? 

Edited by Patriarch

Thats what I thought, but I had already used all of mine, now i have a fair few more.

There was a "glitch" or something that caused old players cores to have disappeared, so they fixed that, though I think they may have instead given them all back, I can't say I honestly kept close track.

On topic, I haven't seen anything other than the 1/3/5 since the recent patches. (I have seen a rare 1).

I thought I had found common 10s but I can't verify that right now.

Ever since they fixed the droprate on mods, cores now drop very oddly. Common 3, Uncommon 5, Rare... 5? Can't remember. Used to be all sorts of cores dropped, up to rare 5. I thought THAT was a bug, that they should drop until rare 10.

Best just wait and see and not make any assumptions on how they're supposed to drop right about now.