Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel In Game Storage (During Mission)

Kanary

I don't know if I  am the only one that finds that the sentinel can get you pretty beat up at times, especially when trying to remain invisible to prevent taking damage. I found that having sentinel as a Loki is well, counter productive, when using the invisibility skill. The sentinel often attracts enemies even when your invisible and if they just so happen to miss the sentinel although your invisible your can guarantee that you'll be taking one for the team (your going to get hit). Whether that mean a stun, stagger, or knocked down the sentinel can get you beat up pretty badly or slow you down. I have both types of sentinels (maxed) and well I don't use them at all for that reason. I would like to have the option to deploy and store the sentinel in game (during mission). Do you guys think that is a reasonable request?

Cloaking me isn't the problem I have both maxed I have used the shade sentinel as well sometimes the monster attack the shade sentinel but instead of striking the shade sentinel it strikes me. So when I don't need it I would like to have the option to put it away. Currently I'm not using one.