The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something I'm Surprised The Dev's Didn't Do To Begin With

Reapercussions

There are quite a bit of weapons in Warframe, from what you can get in the Market to hidden alert items. My only gripe, and something that I wish was implemented to begin with, was some awesome reskin to the hidden alert weapons, a really sexy aesthetic instead of just a smaller re-skin. Mainly the Plasma Sword and the Ceramic Dagger. I've yet to see the Pangolin & Jaw sword in-game but I bet they look amazing, I just wish some other weapons looked as crazy as.. well the recent melee weapons - Mire / Ether.

I'm a big fan of the skins, if they were for something other than the heavy melee weapons I don't use I would really consider purchasing them with platinum, it could even be a way to give a buff to some weaker weapons like skana, cronus, and most of the longswords. Just throw out a skin that boosts some stats in an alert every now and then, maybe put it in the market for 50-75 platinum. As well as some guns, like in that Revolver thread a few days ago where a suggestion was just to reskin Lex.