Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Annoying Things

Drtikul

1) Quests in missions 

It's nice that we get a quest in the beginning of mission but it would be very useful if we can look which quest do we have during mission. Lots of time I just forgot to look at it in the beginning and then I have to try everything to find it out. And knowing the current state of quest can be nice to.

2) Mods

Deactivating mods before upgrading them is really annoying. 

My 5 cents.

Yes it's been discussed that maybe when users hold z they can see their team mates and their objectives.

The mods has also been discuses and tons of people have brought up the major issues the fusions process and mod page looks.

Thanks for the input.

-B

1) Quests in missions 

It's nice that we get a quest in the beginning of mission but it would be very useful if we can look which quest do we have during mission. Lots of time I just forgot to look at it in the beginning and then I have to try everything to find it out. And knowing the current state of quest can be nice to.

2) Mods

Deactivating mods before upgrading them is really annoying. 

My 5 cents.

I completely agree I've lost count of the amount of times I've missed the quest and had to go through the full list to find out which one it was.

Something I find very discouraging is when you press escape during an alert to check your mission objective and the objectives from the alert and the host mission are slapped on top of each other, whilst it's not really an issue it is still annoying.