Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting Hacks

VER1

As games become more and more popular, people start to release hacks to make money and for people of all ages to cheat in game.

The thing is Warframe is still a beta and this makes cheating even more pathetic than normal.

But people will be people and people want to make others rage and while they win all anonymously from behind a computer screen.

A new hack has been released recently (last 3 days) and I am wondering if there is a link to report the hack to the developers.

There really is little point in releasing hacks for a pve coop game, they are not going to gain much of anything, it’s not as if the game is unbearably hard, has pvp, or even an AH for item trade. Anything purporting to be a hack for Warframe is more likely an account stealer, key-logger, or virus. Personally I have to wonder why you would be paying enough attention to hack releases that you would know as soon as one is supposedly released.

Anyway, you report misconduct to support, as you would in other games.

There really is little point in releasing hacks for a pve coop game, they are not going to gain much of anything, it’s not as if the game is unbearably hard, has pvp, or even an AH for item trade. Anything purporting to be a hack for Warframe is more likely an account stealer, key-logger, or virus. Personally I have to wonder why you would be paying enough attention to hack releases that you would know as soon as one is supposedly released.

Anyway, you report misconduct to support, as you would in other games.

No need for such childish accusations kid.

Personally I would have to wonder if you are baiting and passively accusing myself of planning to use hacks in game.

I personally looked it up when someone came along and started firing a Paris with little to no reload time between each shot yesterday.

No need for such childish accusations kid.

Personally I would have to wonder if you are baiting and passively accusing myself of planning to use hacks in game.

I personally looked it up when someone came along and started firing a Paris with little to no reload time between each shot yesterday.

Were all of the shots fully charged? Because you can just tap and shoot (relatively) quickly with the Paris, it's just that you won't do as much damage because of the lack of charge time.