Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Suggestions

Nevyn

Not sure if this belongs here or if it's been done elsewhere, but:

1. Let sentinels be able to use some warframe mods, such as the Enemy radar (not sure of name) and Thief's Wit. As it stands right now, I've got 15+ points/2 slots left unused on both of my fully leveled sentinels just waiting for something like those. Maybe the announced cipher like power (last livestream) could be placed here as well: make it such that it correctly places one hex per pip ranked or gives longer time.

2. For ranged weapons: telescopic sight could give non-sniper weapons a zoom quality based on pips ranked, i.e., one is 1X, two 2X and so on. This would at least let us have a chance to appreciate the artwork of the enemies, such as the new grineer helmets.

3. Make all the mods actually work. A few sentinel mods come to mind, like Regen. Do the Puncture mods even work? Will they ever be able to be ranked? At the moment, no matter how many fusion cores/mods/credit you throw into them, the +.1 never changes. And what exactly does that number mean?

I am not sure if/when your first request will be implemented, but they are coming out with more mods... just be patient :)

Scope sight is sort of iffy, at least for me. I appreciate the idea though, and I am sure others would like it.

In terms of your third comment, Regen works, but it is hard to tell when it triggers. Puncture works, at least in terms of leveling up - for me. I have not heard of others having trouble, but it could be a bug. The number for puncture is distance, in meters. So the higher the number, the farther the projectile will travel through materials such as railings, physical shields, etc.