The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

850% Accuracy

K0sh

Hi, 

Last night when I've completed mission one of the players in accuracy statistics had 850% ! 

How is that even possible?

I've hit prtscn but it didn't save any screenshot, any idea what's the button for it?

Regards

K0sh1

Dr-Jelly, on 19 Apr 2013 - 9:54 PM, said:

1. Did he use a shotgun?

2. Try using F6.

Even if he was using a shotgun, 850%?

That's way over 100%, meaning he's 8.5 times more accurate than the most accurate person on Warframe.

Even if he was using a shotgun, 850%?

That's way over 100%, meaning he's 8.5 times more accurate than the most accurate person on Warframe.

The shotgun's spread can be used to increase your accuracy. But 850% is just overboard.

I have 125% with Lex ....it isn't just with hek

I think kills from ability usage will add on. Also kills from multishot bullet/pellet may or may not count towards such a calculation, I don't know.

Multishot/pelllet counts as accuracy. I don't know if they decrease or not but they definately increase.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560971494562300257/CF530B340F4218A7D52841F313C6D7CE8C955914/

I'm having uploading issues so...i linked from my steam screenshots...anyhow you need to c this if you think 850 is amazing.

and no I do not hack

I seem to always get really odd end game tallies. Kill a gazillion and one things and end up with a damage dealt tally of like 2 percent.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560971494562300257/CF530B340F4218A7D52841F313C6D7CE8C955914/

I'm having uploading issues so...i linked from my steam screenshots...anyhow you need to c this if you think 850 is amazing.

and no I do not hack

I seem to always get really odd end game tallies. Kill a gazillion and one things and end up with a damage dealt tally of like 2 percent.

No one said it's amazing, just trying to figure it out where these stats are coming from?

Edited by K0sh

and no I do not hack

Wow.

I have got 500 kills with 0% dmg dealt......

If you die, the damage dealt will reset, that's what people say.

I use a Paris, friend uses Strun.

I always have few kills and 90+ percent damage.

He usually has tons of kills, very little damage percentage.

Here's what we think:

When you kill something with a shotgun, only the pellets required to kill it count towards damage.

If your Hek fires 15 pellets, but the target dies from the damage of 3 pellets, the other 12 DO NOT COUNT for damage done.

You do, however, get the kill.

When you kill with the Paris, you get the full damage from the shot.

When I one-shot a grineer lancer with a head-shot for 1K damage, I get one kill and 1K damage.

Assuming these conclusions are accurate, this would mean that shotguns will have very high kill-numbers while pulling inaccurately low damage numbers. Also, the pellets seem to increase your accuracy if you manage to land them consistently on target.

TL:DL

Shotguns only do enough damage to kill the target, extra from additional pellets is wasted.

Other weapons deal full shot damage, extra from killing blow is still counted.

Hi, 

Last night when I've completed mission one of the players in accuracy statistics had 850% ! 

How is that even possible?

I've hit prtscn but it didn't save any screenshot, any idea what's the button for it?

Regards

K0sh1

If he had a shotgun..the shotgun must of shot 8 shells at once..and they all hit and he didn't miss one shot..probably multiplied itself or a in-game error..

I'm guessing he was using a shotgun, and the game calculates accuracy by shots hit/shots fired. The problem is that when shotguns fire 1 bullet, it's ~8 pellets that can all separately hit a target. So the game sees that you fired 1 shot, rather that 8, and 8 shots hit, therefore the accuracy is 8/1 when it should be 8/8. Just speculation, but that's often the case in many other scoring systems that mess up on shotguns.