Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts This Bulky Rare Raksa In Gold/red And Sahasa In Blue ,see Notes [Auction]

LOL Screw your post. Cant doing business with noob trading. end time is Sunday now Tuesday. F*** that bye bye Goodluck selling. 

For anyone who thinking to buy this. Don't ever bidding bad business no promises in End time. Very bad reputation

Never doing business with you again, and i hope that people just ignore all your post of selling kurbrow.

Edited by --Dark-Knight--

LOL Screw your post. Cant doing business with noob trading. end time is Sunday now Tuesday. F*** that bye bye Goodluck selling. 

For anyone who thinking to buy this. Don't ever bidding bad business no promises in End time. Very bad reputation

Never doing business with you again, and i hope that people just ignore all your post of selling kurbrow.

I wanted to bid along as well but I don't like a large amount of my plat being tied up for longer than 24hours

part of the reason you're not getting bids is because your start price is too high and your end dates too long, lengthening the end date doesn't help you get more toward the buyout, only hurting yourself here bud

I'm sorry about the change in the postes 
but I'm not here on sunday 
and only reached again on Tuesday 
so I got the time slightly extended 
but has done so now