Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug List

MRminutes

bug list

1) A bug with zero reward.

During the game, when one of the parties is out. Appears on "Migrations", usually in such cases, the 

reward for performing tasks is zero.

2) Bug stuck monsters in the walls.

In the "Defense mod" stuck in the walls monsters, preventing complete the mission.

3) Bug stuck war frame.

During the mission, the hero is stuck in the floor that prevents the completion of the mission.

4) Bug Drop loot.

After the death of an enemy, loot can fall anywhere: in the wall, into the abyss, just disappear.

5) A bug start of the mission.

If you join the game in progress, then you can be anywhere - in the wall, on the floor elevator, falling 

down, can appear under heavy fire numerous enemies or boss, can appear dead. And "Disconnecting from a gaming session" - just do not allow you to join an alert.

list of deficiencies

1) Оmission store.

In the store the prices of some items are near (For example: Bronco - 35,000 credit 190 platinum). 

For a long time I thought that is necessary to pay both the amount for the purchase of an item. 

Please put in between "or"

2) OMISSIONS of the test.

The store sold a few interesting war frame. But try them in combat, I can not. Video on the wiki is not 

enough. Please do the test characters. Pig in a poke for platinum I do not want to buy.

3) OMISSIONS awards.

Bonus award, and the amount of money received during the mission the same on all the planets and 

all levels of complexity. Just not very evident bonus credit booster.

4) OMISSIONS mods.

Some mods increases damage by a percentage, but in the armory, weapons indicators do not show 

this increase.