Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Constant Crashing, Has To Be Related To De Or Steam Servers

d1sc1p1e

I am constantly getting constant CTD's between 8pm and 11pm New Zealand time (GMT+12) during the week, a few minutes after logging on. this issue is NOT related to my network or ping, my ISP's peak load time is between 5pm and 9pm and once CTD'd I can straight away load up an HD(720p) clip on Youtube with no buffering.

once CTD'd Steam will be showing NO CONNECTION, even though, as I mentioned above, there is a strong connection. my thoughts are that the Evo Engine is killing my Steam connection for some reason, and it needs to be addressed.

I have lost countless resources, hours, mods and credits due to this bug and at first put it down to my ISP. after getting fed up I tested that myself and have found no problems on my end. I built and maintain my PC and it shows no issues with hardware, software or heat/performance. the last straw was last night where I encountered the fabled Mastery Rank 6 bug, which has cost me 24 hours. after only two full missions run in over 4 and a half hours gameplay, I totally rage puked.

this time bracket is the only time I have available to play due to work/real life and it needs sorting. either NZ's single Steam server is peaking at that time, which there is no easy fix for, or DE's is and I'm sure DE would be able to answer this quickly based on player stats. i can't see how Steams servers are peaking though as we're talking late night weekday, not a weekend. as for DE's servers I'm on the Oceania server and most of the other players online at that time are not in NZ and do not experience the same issues.

has anyone else experienced this? if so is it regular, where are you from and what time does it happen?