The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Trinity's Lobster Tail

Luxangel7

Yes Trinity is a good girl indeed

I wouldnt mind if there's an alternate skin for her for those who are allergic to lobsters. As long as players who wish to keep their original Trinity can continue to do so, I'm happy.

Unless she gets a skin with a skirt or flaps over her front and posterior, then I'll have to buy some Platinum XD

I have no issue with Loki's alt helmet (I find it more interesting than his default) or Trinity's tail.

I DO wish the tail was easier to color. Right now it hoovers up literally EVERY non-energy color shade, making it impossible to get a clean look with high contrast.

Yes Trinity is a good girl indeed

I wouldnt mind if there's an alternate skin for her for those who are allergic to lobsters. As long as players who wish to keep their original Trinity can continue to do so, I'm happy.

Unless she gets a skin with a skirt or flaps over her front and posterior, then I'll have to buy some Platinum XD

Or a wedding dress made of several lobster tails.

KEEP THE SIDE SKIRT .. LOSE THE TAIL!

Personally I was disappointed seeing the lobster-tail..

The Trinity should be sleek and quick to adjust in any situation sadly she doesn't look the part having an unfastened diaper hanging from her back side.. 

Dont get me wrong... It takes so much creativity and dedication to create All the warframes and they look great look great! They have an awesome theme but the tail on trinity just is a turnoff.

Why remove it? its useful protection against Rhinos.

She is a healer.. she shouldn't need "protection from Rhinos"  If she is getting hurt that means the rest of the team is doing something wrong.

You guys are so kind enough to hear us out an if it doesn't change so be it.. I will keep playing but I honestly think they should lose the tail.

Oh I dislike her alt helm :(

I like the circle, but not the box head....meh.

What do you think about it, Amistyrja?

The Aura helm? It makes her look like a power ranger =(

And sorry to hear that many players don't like Trinity's tail. But some players like it as much as you hate it. It'll be great for all of us if all the WARFRAMEs get alternate skins soon =)