Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Building Time

Starforsaken

So, after a week of farming materials for ash (and I was very lucky, only took me about 15 runs to get the helmet, chasis and system) I'm finally crafting the helmet, and I bought the blueprint to put all parts togheter. I already knew there was 3 days of building time. But don't you think it's too much? 24 hours will be just fine, because sometimes players take longer than a week to get all the parts, since it's all about "luck". I think it should be reduce, from 3 days to a day or something. What do you fellow Tennos think?

Its a way for them to make money, they know that warframes are long awaited and farmed for items, so it's logical to make the wait long to give an incentive to spend platinum. Think of it as a way to support the game, there are people who will gladly pay (believe me, some friends make me go 'wtf') and for others it's a nuisance, but it's part of the F2P model, and we have to come to terms with it.

Honestly, the three day period works. I've farmed and crafted all my warframes sans Loki and never once felt the need to spend platinum to either purchase them whole or speed up the crafting process. Now, if it were four days, then it'd be just annoying. And if it were five, I'd likely have sped up every single one of them.

The three day period is there to entice people to buy and use platinum, and seeing as it's a free-to-play game, it's a pretty damn good model.