The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea To Get Mastery Xp

Alvin

Okay, so I have this idea that I got from Guild Wars 2. On Guild Wars 2, when you get max level, you can still lvl up, but when you lvl up, you don't get levels, you get Skill Points. So the same could go for warframes and guns. Once it reaches lvl 30, you can still level up your warframe or gun, but when it does level up, you don't get any mod slots or weapon level, you just get 100 Mastery XP. 100 Mastery XP for Guns, 200 Mastery XP for Warframes, just like when it levels up.

Mastery XP is the XP you need to level up your account.

I like this idea. This way, I dont have to get another gun/warframe/sentinal so i can get above mastery level 3. i mean seriously. I capped a loki, latron, akboltos, and DHS and im barely into lvl 3. Unless they come out with  a new thing i heard people talking about where when you hit 30, you reset it to 0 and you change a mod polarity, i think this idea is the next best.

I think the DE's mentioned this on their live stream. They are going to implement some kind of Paragon/Prestige ranking system where you can gain extra levels and change mod polarities on your frame. I think they are going to play around with the idea for a bit and see how it will fit in but I'm sure it will be in there in the near future.