Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Bit Of Praise For De

(PSN)IkariWarrior83

My first post on these forums was a rage-dump.  After I calmed down, I realized how lucky I am to be able to play such a great game for free.  I've been spending a lot of time on here reporting bugs, making suggestions, and contributing to conversations.

I wanted to just say thanks, DE, for the balancing you did to the Vulkar.  The 6-round magazine and 3-second reload time (in addition to the proper mods) were just what the gun needed to be super-fun.  It's powerful, its range is impressive, and I can no-scope kill or hit a lot of enemies with fantastic accuracy.

I'm still relatively new, but I just wanted to say what a great weapon you guys fashioned.  On more than one occasion I've exclaimed "I love this gun!" in the middle of a mission.

Thanks for everything, DE!

It's nice to hear someone actually enjoying the Vulakr. It's one of my favorite weapons as well; I've invested 5 Forma in it and it works for most of what I use it for. For higher level enemies in T4, I usually use my Lanka.

Vectis will be nearly a straight upgrade though if you decide to get it. If you like the Vulakr, I'd recommend the Vectis, especially since the reload speed buff means it'll reload almost as fast as the Vulkar shoots.

Anyway, it's nice to see someone enjoying the game.

Also, for the record, the original Snipetron is worse than the Vulkar by far ( but the free Punch through is nice). The Snipetron Vandal is arguably better thought, since it's reload speed is decently shorter. But regardless, just use weapons and frames that you like. A Catalyst and some Forma can make anything good.

Edited by Otenko