Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Cards With Additional +Loot/enemy Radar Stats

Soulie

Since my warframe card slots are so restricted, I'm never going to use enemy/loot radar cards.  I simply don't want to waste any of my mod capacity on those things.  There's no room for them, ever.

So my suggestion is to put in new "RARE" Vitality,  Redirection, etc cards that have +5 loot or enemy radar tacked on.  You would gain +1 or +2 for every fusion level.

Steve also mentioned there would be a rarity level beyond "Rare".  For these cards, you could use rare cards like Focus or Streamline and tack on a +2% hp (or anything else) stat and have that level up with fusion levels.

Would be a neat way to have some sense of end game progression. As I've said before though, I don't approve of increasing the loot table with how many mods are already floating around in it. I'd prefer if mods like these dropped specifically in a high level area separate from the main loot table.

Or, could just make it so a mod has a 5% chance (increased with planet level) of dropping with an additional modifier of a random type.